Tuesday, March 31, 2009

The silence surrounds me...

Dear Bambi

I'm not a tech-y and do not know to whom to turn for the answer to this question. Every time I try to use my iPod outside, it does not seem to work. I can see the little seconds of my life ticking away on it, but I cannot hear anything. Please help. I have been banned from electronics stores on account of my Pathetic and Miserable questions - questions so bad, I should not even be allowed to have electronics, or even turn on a light switch.

Soundless in Seattle

Dear Soundless in Seattle,

Do not fear, my techno-less friend. Your problem is typical of those who are outside in winter. What has happened is that you have put the strings from your parka hood into your ears. Make sure you use the iPod earbuds next time. You will have better results.

No comments:

Post a Comment